BECOME & REMAIN A MEMBER.
All current and prospective SIBA members are expected to meet the following requirements to remain a member in good standing.
- Members shall abide by the Association by-laws and code of ethics, as may be amended from time to time.
- Members shall abide by the rules, standards and policies established for members by the Board of Directors from time to time.
- Members shall support the principals and purposes of the Association and not engage in any activity that reflects unfavorably on the Association, may be detrimental to the policies or purposes of the Association, or may be detrimental to the home building industry.
- Members shall comply with all licensing, insurance and bonding requirements of applicable city, county, state and federal agencies and authorities.
- Members shall conduct their business affairs with integrity, professionalism and skill; meet business financial obligations in a timely manner; and comply with rules and regulations prescribed by law and governmental agencies.
- Members shall comply with any and all other terms of membership that may be required by the Board of Directors from time to time.
- Members shall have an established reputation of integrity, and promote the purposes and objections of the Association.
- With respect to the foregoing requirements, it shall be in the sole discretion of the Board of Directors to determine whether a member has complied any said requirement.